Non-Filing & Voluntary Disclosure

Sometimes life gets busy, and circumstances get in the way of corporations filing their returns on time and/or providing the right information relating to those returns.

However, if you are in such a situation and government authorities have not yet contacted you yet to provide them with the outstanding returns, you can apply under the voluntary disclosure program to do so. Should you meet the criteria set out under the program, certain penalties are waived and/or a portion of interest can be reduced by the tax department.